Wednesday 25 June 2014

Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer Review

Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer Review Swatch Makeup

It's not often I get sent random makeup in the post so when I received this I was confused but remembered that a couple of months ago I had requested a sample of it from the website supersavvyme, who doesn't like the chance to try new makeup!

Using a primer can completely change the way you wear your makeup and the way you think about a product, you might hate a foundation and find it doesn't last that long but adding a good primer to your routine can transform this and you might end up loving it!

When it comes to primers I haven't really strayed far from my Benefit Porefessional as I've always found it's worked perfectly for me but as I'm coming to the end of my most recent tube this tester came just in time. Having not tried many drugstore primers I was interested to see the results next to some high end favourites.

This Primer has quite a creamy texture, almost like moisturiser/lotion which shocked me a little as I'm used to using something more silicone based but worked really well on my dry areas of skin and felt hydrating :) although as it's a more liquid type texture it doesn't do an as good job at blurring pores. I definitely feel like it helped my makeup last longer and gave it a much smoother texture and overall finish. For a drugstore Primer it is a little pricey at £10.99 but I think it's worth using one if you don't already as it can really enhance your makeup and improve it's staying power!




No comments:

Post a Comment