Thursday 26 June 2014

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review

benefit they're real mascara review swatch


This post may be a little late to the game but nevertheless this cult beauty staple, the No.1 beauty product in the whole entire country has become something I can't be without. Benefit's They're Real mascara has been seen everywhere recently due to the new liner in the same range.

The first time I tried it I have to say I was dissapointed, but I had read reviews that advised after opening the product to leave it for a couple of days to dry out a bit more which somehow makes the solution a million times better.

I especially love using it to add volume and darken my lashes, the end part of the brush (of which the whole design is now copyrighted) is perfect to use for those tricky to reach bottom and tiny inner lashes.

+

  • Lengthens & thickens
  • Darkens extremely well
  • Small enough to fit into the tiniest of makeup bags

-

  • Find this quite irritating on my eyes when removing so like to only wear on special occasions like nights out.
  • The price - We all know Benefit is expensive and I don't think it's ever going to get any easier handing over £17 for a mascara, but I know it works so it's justifiable 
I don't want to make any huge claims here as the whole 'irritating my eyes' thing is quite a serious negative note, but this mascara actually works and is by far the best I have tried although due to the expensive price tag I'm a little hesitant to repurchase and there as so many cheaper alternatives I would also like to try!

Have you used this mascara before? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment